Duplex 213 m for sale in Trio Gardens 0% D.P over 6 years
Duplex consists of: 3 pieces reception , maid room , living , 1 master bedroom with privet toilet , 2 bedrooms , bathroom , guest toilet Trio Gardens is a distinctive compound in New Cairo , consisting of villas and blossoming landscape spread over an area of 35.5 acres , the total footprint is only 25% of the total land space of the project , while the remaining 75% is dedicated to greenery and service roads. Trio Gardens is introducing a new living concept to the Egyptian real estate market “Trio Villas” a set of three villas overlapping each other , each villa has its own private garden and luxury entrance. Trio Gardens offers more than 904 european contemporary style villa. each villa has its private garden and luxury entrance where you can choose a wide range of different building types and spaces ranging from 139 to 365 meter square , with private gardens ranging from 35 to 85 meters square and optional private pools. to maximize the benefits of our precious residents , all villas are delivered fully finished with the choice variety of highest materials .
Trio Gardens is situated at the heart of New Cairo , right in the 5th settlement. it's just few minutes away from the AUC