Header Banner
3    2
Reference: EBP 37327
EGP 2,428,200
Bahaa Mohamed
01200024333
View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Egypt Best Properties
+2 01202400024
+2 01224946565
Category:
Apartments / Sale
Type:
Penthouse
Price:
EGP 2,428,200 Installment
Price / Sqm:
EGP 10,792 Per Sqm
Finishing Status:
Semi Finished
Area:
225 M2
Floor No.:
3
Bedrooms:
3
Bathrooms:
2
Facing:
check North  check West  
View:
Landscape View
Price:
EGP 2,428,200
Down Payment:
EGP 242,820
Installments:
24
The value of Installment:
EGP 91,058 / Quarterly
Maintenance Fees:
10% Deposit Union landlords
Delivery Date:
2021
License:
Residential
The type of ownership:
Registered
Last Updated:
Fri 30 Mar 2018

pent house third floor 225 meters
granda shorouk in the heart of the city of sunrise. an integrated complex of services on 19 acres. the construction ratio is 21.5% and the rest is 78.5% landscape.
it is surrounded by vital areas such as the good capital, the fifth assembly and nasr city
down payment 10%
granda
al shorouk
granda shorouk

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Garage
check Garden
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Major Street
check Master Bedroom
check Near Transport
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Roof
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Swimming Pool
check Telephone
check Televison
check Terrace
check Trade Area
check TV Cable Or Satellite