Reserve your Own UNIT NOW IN Compound Lavenir-in Mostakbal City
Reference: BB 9062
Apartments / Sale
Price / Sqm:
EGP 8,750 Per Sqm
Mon 13 Feb 2017
Reserve your Own UNIT NOW IN Compound Lavenir-in Mostakbal City-NEW Launch
Mostakbal City is considered the ﬁrst integrated Mega Green City in New Cairo City with a new concept of modern living , established on extensive marketing studies to know the needs and expectations of the target market from the developers & Investors.
L’Avenir is the latest project for Al Ahly for real estate “Eng Hussien Sabbour”. Over 100 acres within the ﬁrst mixed green city in New Cairo (Mostakbal City). It provides a luxurious healthy life style with 90% green areas and broad services for its elite residences.
L’Avenir offers to its residence an outstanding beneﬁts and services , including football courts , tennis courts , swimming pools , health club (spa & gym) , medical center , kids area , nursery , club house , retail area , and mosque. With its French style designs , L’Avenir provides modern designs with 3 unit’s varieties to suite you and your family: Twin house , Duplex , & Apartments.
Al Ahly for Real Estate Development Company was founded in 1994. One of the company partners is The National Bank of Egypt , the largest bank in the Middle East that was established in 1898. The bank has a share of 40% and the other 60% belongs to the Sabbour Family
Green color means pay in installments