3    5
EGP 4,800,000
Reference: SE 2995
Sedra Property Managment
Michael Kameel
01000080903
View all our properties
     Email Broker
     Call Broker
Hotline: 19312
+2 01000080903
+2 01006677180
Property Type:
Villas / Sale
Price:
EGP 4,800,000 Installment
Property Address:
kattamya , behind new cairo club and mivida compound
Finishing Status:
Core & Shell
Plot Area:
325 M2
Building Area:
310 M2
Type:
Townhouse
No of floors:
2
No of Bedrooms:
3
No of Bathrooms:
5
View:
landscape
Price:
EGP 4,800,000
Down Payment:
EGP 720,000
No of Installments:
20
The value of Installment:
EGP 204,000
Duration of Installment:
Quarterly
Year Built:
2019

town house 310m withgarden 200 m and roof terrace 60 m for sale in villette compound

First floor consists of reception , guest toilet , kitchen , living room and terrace with 200 meters garden
second floor consists of two bedrooms , bathroom , master bedroom with dressing room and private toilet and living room
roof area consists of living room , bathroom and roof terrace 60 meters

villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy ; a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards
and the landscape pockets between villas attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .
We also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. Sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around Egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. Don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a real estate consultancy not only sales , we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services.

the compound locates close to 90th street and AUC surrounded bu the best compounds in new cairo like mivida , layan , villette and hyde park
also close to commercial areas and services .

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Corner
check Garage
check Garden
check High ceilings
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Private Entrance
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Roof
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Terrace
check Two Entrance

Related Listings

Townhouse in Sodic - Villette  New Cairo
EGP 4,250,000

Green color means pay in installments    


New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Standard Villa for sale at Villette
EGP 7,500,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Standard Villa at Sodic Villette with installments on 8 years
EGP 8,262,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
For sale Villa with Garden In Villette Compound
EGP 6,860,000
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
For sale twin house 303 m in villette compound sodic, new cairo
EGP 5,300,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Town House Corner for sale at Villette New Cairo
EGP 4,788,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Twin House For Sale 310 M Built Up Area In Compound Villette
EGP 3,760,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Villette townhouse villa for sale 263 m2
EGP 4,403,815
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Villette townhouse villa for sale 263 m2
EGP 4,403,815
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
for sale villa townhouse 260 m2 new cairo, villette compound
EGP 4,382,612
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
260 m2 town house, villettte, new cairo
EGP 4,382,612
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
263 m2 Townhouse villa for sale Villette, new cairo
EGP 4,657,813
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms