4    6
EGP 8,500,000
Reference: SE 3012
Sedra Homes
Michael Kameel
01000080903
View all our properties
     Email Broker
     Call Broker
Hotline: 19312
+2 01006677180
Property Type:
Villas / Sale
Price:
EGP 8,500,000 Installment
Finishing Status:
Core & Shell
Plot Area:
700 M2
Building Area:
360 M2
No of floors:
2
No of Bedrooms:
4
No of Bathrooms:
6
View:
landscape
Price:
EGP 8,500,000
Down Payment:
EGP 1,275,000
No of Installments:
20
The value of Installment:
EGP 361,250
Duration of Installment:
Quarterly
Year Built:
2019

separate 360m with garden 350 m and roof terrace 130 m for sale in villette compound

First floor consists of reception , guest toilet , kitchen , guest bedroom with private toilet , nanny room with private toilet and terrace with 350 meters garden
second floor consists of two bedrooms , bathroom , master bedroom with dressing room and private toilet and living room
roof area consists of living room , kitchenette , bathroom and roof terrace 130 meters

villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy ; a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards
and the landscape pockets between villas attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .
We also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. Sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around Egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. Don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a real estate consultancy not only sales , we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services.

the compound locates close to 90th street and AUC surrounded bu the best compounds in new cairo like mivida , layan , villette and hyde park
also close to commercial areas and services .

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Close to the city
check Corner
check Garage
check Garden
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Roof
check Security Services
check Servant Room
check Shopping nearby
check Terrace
check Two Entrance

Related Listings

For sale standard villa 297 m2 at Villette ,New cairo
EGP 7,554,757

Green color means pay in installments    


New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
town house  with amazing  View For sale in  Vilette
EGP 4,481,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
for sale town house 325m corner in villette compound, new cairo
EGP 5,200,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Corner Town House for Sale at villette
EGP 4,900,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Town House Corner for sale at Villette New Cairo
EGP 4,788,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Villa 360 m for Sale in Vilette - New Cairo
EGP 6,000,000
New Cairo
608 M2
Resale In Villette Compound New Cairo - Town House Corner
EGP 3,989,903
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Resale Town House Corner for Sale At Villette
EGP 5,000,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Twinhouse for sale in Villette Sodic New cairo
EGP 6,535,000
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
Villa Plot area 700 in Villette Sodic New Cairo
EGP 8,000,000
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
Stand Alone villa for sale in Villette with very good location Sodic
EGP 8,000,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Villette SODIC TownHouse Corner including maintenance
EGP 4,280,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms