3    5
Reference: SE 2861
EGP 4,800,100
Michael Kameel
01000080903
View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Sedra Homes
Hotline: 19312
+2 01222181237
Property Type:
Villas / Sale
Price:
EGP 4,800,100 Installment
Property Address:
kattamya , behind new cairo clib and mivida compound
Finishing Status:
Core & Shell
Plot Area:
325 M2
Building Area:
310 M2
Street Width:
16
No of floors:
2
No of Bedrooms:
3
No of Bathrooms:
5
View:
landscape
Price:
EGP 4,800,100
Down Payment:
EGP 480,000
No of Installments:
28
The value of Installment:
EGP 154,289
Duration of Installment:
Quarterly
Delivery Date:
2019
Real Estate License:
New Cairo

town house 310m withgarden 200 m and roof terrace 60 m for sale in villette compound

First floor consists of reception , guest toilet , kitchen , living room and terrace with 200 meters garden
second floor consists of two bedrooms , bathroom , master bedroom with dressing room and private toilet and living room
roof area consists of living room , bathroom and roof terrace 60 meters

villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy ; a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards
and the landscape pockets between villas attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .
We also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. Sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around Egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. Don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a real estate consultancy not only sales , we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services.

Amenities

check Close to the city
check Corner
check Garage
check Garden
check High ceilings
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Terrace

Related Listings

resale Twin House in Villette New Cairo
EGP 5,000,000

Green color means pay in installments    


New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Villette Sodic town house  346sqm for sale .
EGP 9,667,700
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
new launch at villette hurry up and reserve your villa now
EGP 7,674,166
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
5 bedrooms villa stand alone in new cairo - compound villette , with area : 440m
EGP 10,839,940
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
Villa 303 in Villette SODIC Resale Directly on the main club house
EGP 7,500,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
TownhouseResale  Middle 259 M In Villette Sodic New Cairo
EGP 4,191,063
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
for sale town house 325m corner in villette compound, new cairo
EGP 6,150,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Resale Villa At Villette The Most Classy Compound In New Cairo
EGP 8,258,378
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Sodic resale Twin House 310 m2 In Vilette
EGP 5,441,000
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
Resale Medium Villa W/Installment till 2019 At Villette SODIC
EGP 7,348,131
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Town house corner for resale at Viellette compound New Cairo
EGP 4,701,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Villa Town house with installments in Villette New Cairo
EGP 4,696,956
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms