4    4
Reference: SE 7643
EGP 8,500,000
Mohmamed Abdel Moneam
01006059039
View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Sedra Homes
Hotline: 19312
+2 01222181237
Category:
Villas / Townhouses / Sale
Price:
EGP 8,500,000 Installment
Finishing Status:
Semi Finished
Plot Area:
700 M2
Building Area:
380 M2
Street Width:
25
No of Floors:
3
Bedrooms:
4
Bathrooms:
4
Flooring:
check Other  
Facing:
check North  
View:
Landscape
Price:
EGP 8,500,000
Down Payment:
EGP 850,000
Installments:
24
The value of Installment:
EGP 318,750 / Quarterly
Delivery Date:
2019
License:
Cairo Residential
The type of ownership:
Registered
Last Updated:
Thu 27 Oct 2016

Villa Stand alone Land :700 building :380
Down payment : 10% over 6 years installment
Villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy , a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
Enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards.
The landscape pockets between villas attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .

Amenities

check Garage
check Garden
check High ceilings
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Major Street
check Near Transport
check Private Entrance
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Roof
check Security Services
check Servant Room
check Two Entrance