plot: 650 sqm bua: 450 sqm shell and core delivered
located at the heart of new cairo city close to 90th street and 3 minutes walk from the new campus of auc , prestigious shopping centers, some of the excellent schools and fine universities.
emerald park extends over an area of 101 thousand square meters and mediates emerald park recreational area green punctuated by small lakes and surrounded by villas , lending a bit of privacy and beauty to the owners of the units meet where trees and green plants in a natural panel stunning .
the construction on the space does not exceed 15% of the total space remaining 85% occupied , where green spaces and recreational areas emerald park is located in the heart of the new city of cairo on the ninetieth street north and just 3 minutes from the american university . emerald park is a number of villas and an area ranging between 400 m to 580 sq m and to meet all customer needs.