3    3
EGP 1,652,000
Reference: GB 720
Global Building
Mohamed El - Fergany
+201206373333
View all our properties
     Email Broker
     Call Broker
Property Type:
Apartments / Sale
Price:
EGP 1,652,000 Cash
Price / Sqm:
EGP 3,399 Per Sqm
Finishing Status:
Semi Finished
Surface Area:
486 M2
Floor No.:
Ground Floor
No of Bedrooms:
3
No of Bathrooms:
3
View:
Overlooking Garden View
Year Built:
2015
Real Estate License:
Residential license

Real Estate Egypt , Real Estate New Cairo , 5th settlement , Narjis Buildings a Duplex on Basement & ground floor with a 486 m with private garden 200 m divided into 3 bedrooms one of them is master with bathroom & dressing or office , 3 bathrooms , Kitchen , terrace over a garden , garage for one car , living room , 4 reception area , dining room ,

Can be paid with down payment 70% and the rest 30% over 18 month

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Garage
check Garden
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Near Transport
check Private Entrance
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Terrace
check Two Entrance

Related Listings

Apartment Flat With Lagoon View In Mountain View I City
EGP 1,225,000

Green color means pay in installments    


New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Apartment Flat With Lagoon View For Sale In Mountain View I City
EGP 1,225,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Amazing Flat With Lagoon View For Sale In Mountain View I City 175 m
EGP 1,225,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Amazing Flat With Lagoon View For Sale In Mountain View I City
EGP 1,225,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
apartment resale in Neopolis Compound  77500 down payment only
EGP 1,169,250
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Apartment for sale in Mountain view iCity 125 sq.m ( 2 Bedrooms and 3 bathrooms)
EGP 875,000
New Cairo
2 Bedrooms
Dont leave it - apartment for sale in Mountain View Icity
EGP 1,000,000
New Cairo
2 Bedrooms
Duplex 400 SQ,M For Sale In Choueifat - New Cairo
EGP 3,000,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Apartment in Mountain View icity For Sale
EGP 800,000
New Cairo
2 Bedrooms
Apartment 185 SQ,M  With Private Garden For Sale At Mid Town - New Cairo
EGP 2,375,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
apartment ground in rehab city 148m + 45 garden
EGP 1,350,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Penthouse for sale in Mountain view 3 -  new cairo
EGP 1,550,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms