* Quattro of Trio Large (Lower Garden Villa): 210 m2 Garden: 54 m2 .
M2 Gardens is a distinctive compound in New Cairo , consisting of Villas and blossoming landscape spread over an area of 36 Acres. The total built area is only 25% of the total land space of the project , while the remaining 75% is dedicated to greenery and service roads.
M2 Gardens offers more than 950 TRIO VILLAS designed as a European contemporary style and each villa has its private garden and entrance where you can choose a wide range of different building types and spaces ranging from 146 to 365 meter square , with private gardens ranging from 35 to 85 meters square and private pools. To maximize the benefits of our precious residents , all villas are delivered fully finished with the variety of choice between highest material and interior design as well as you can have your villa semi furnished or as a turnkey. Every detail has been carefully thought out in order not to waste any space and provide all needed components within one place.
Perfectly situated in the 5th settlement of New Cairo , M2 Gardens is Egypt's new prospering residential location. Just minutes away from the American University in New Cairo and the main central locations Maadi , Nasr City and Heliopolis. It’s the perfectly chosen place where there is access to all roads to the city like; Ring Road , Suez Desert Road , and El Katameya - El Sokhna Road.
Located between I-City and City Gate.
• 5 min. from Hyde Park • 5 min. from Regional Ring Road • 10 min. from AUC • 15 min. from Sokhna Road • 20 min. from Down Town Mall • 25 min. from Ring Road • 35 min. from Cairo Airport • 40 min. from Heliopolis • 30 min. from Nasr City
*Facilities: •24/7 Security •Club House with Optional Fees •Swimming Pools •Bebo Academy •Commercial Arcade •Nursery •Gym •International Spa •Kids Area