3    6
Reference: SE 5640
EGP 6,950,000
Michael Kameel
01000080903
View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Sedra Homes
Hotline: 19312
+2 01222181237
Category:
Villas / Townhouses / Sale
Price:
EGP 6,950,000 Installment
Finishing Status:
Core & Shell
Plot Area:
550 M2
Building Area:
303 M2
Street Width:
16
No of Floors:
2
Bedrooms:
3
Bathrooms:
6
View:
Landscape
Price:
EGP 6,950,000
Down Payment:
EGP 1,050,000
Installments:
24
The value of Installment:
EGP 247,921 / Quarterly
Delivery Date:
2019
License:
Residential
Last Updated:
Thu 1 Sep 2016

With garden 425 m and roof terrace 100 m for sale in villette compound
First floor consists of reception , guest toilet , kitchen , nanny room and terrace with 325 meters garden
second floor consists of two bedrooms , bathroom , master bedroom with dressing room and private toilet and living room
roof area consists of living room , bathroom and roof terrace 100 meters
villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy ; a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards
and the landscape pockets between attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .
We also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. Sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around Egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. Don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a consultancy not only sales , we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services.

Amenities

check Coastal
check Garage
check Garden
check Inside the city
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Near Transport
check Private Entrance
check Roof
check Special Garage