3    3
Reference: NI 15492
RE/MAX Almohager
Samir
+2 01222126844
View all our properties
     Email Broker
     Call Broker
+202 24183424
Property Type:
Villas / Sale
Price:
Call Us
Property Address:
Oriana 3
Plot Area:
405 M2
Building Area:
308 M2
No of floors:
3
No of Bedrooms:
3
No of Bathrooms:
3
Flooring:
check Other  
Facing:
check North  check East  
View:
Overlooking a Private Garden, Artificial Lakes, Fo
Real Estate License:
Residential Twin House

Real Estate Egypt , Cairo , New Cairo City , Cairo Festival City Compound , Oriana Villas , Oriana villas are built over 220 Faddens.The built up area does not exceed 20% , while the remaining 80% consists of landscaping , water features & artificial lakes , and roads. Residents are also offered exclusive access to the Club House , a luxury retreat in the heart of the community with extensive recreational and leisure facilities. Oriana villas offer a luxurious collection of homes with a variety of configurations and specifications , allowing each home to become a reflection of their owner's personality , lifestyle , desires and aspirations. Oriana brings a new standard of living to owners from which they can choose a variety of types including the exclusive custom villas. Land plots range from 500 m2 to 2 , 500 m2 , while built up areas range from 320 m2 to 1 , 650 m2. Villas are delivered based on core and shell.Marvelous Twin House for sale In Oriana Villas , With Total Building Area 307.78 sq.m m , Plot Area 405.02 m , Divided into 3 Floors : Ground Floor 134 sq.m , First Floor 144 sq.m , Roof 30 sq.m , Ground Floor : Dining room , Reception , Kitchen , Maid room including a Bathroom , Bathroom. First Floor consists of: Living room , 2 Terraces , Master Bedroom with bath and Dressing , 2 Bedrooms , 1 Bathroom. Roof Consists of : Bathroom + store and Open Space.

Oriana Villas provide prestigious residence set in a tranquil secure and gated community in Cairo Festival City ;CFC. Location : CFC is Located at the gateway to New Cairo City and strategically located just 15 minutes from Cairo International Airport. Cairo Festival City is near the districts of Maadi to the South and Heliopolis , Nasr City , Mokattam to the West. Project Add Values : CFC is built over 2.7 million sqm ;669 Fadden. It is divided into: 1. Residential communities which includes Festival Living Apartments , Oriana Villas and Residences . 2. Festival Center shopping mall with over 300 shops , 95 restaurants and cafes , 12 anchor stores including IKEA , a 17 screen multiplex cinema complex , Carrefour hyper market and parking for over 7 , 000 cars . 3. The Business District offering 250 , 000 m2 of state of the art leasable offices; 4. Two International Hotels . 5. Automotive showrooms . 6. The American International School AIS. Cairo Festival City will also host the first in Africa KidZania edu-entertainment destination for kids. Festival Village : Located adjacent to festival center , festival village features attractive open courtyards accentuated by lush landscaping and a variety of impressive water features . a true life style experience .Festival Village brings together a stunning combination of outdoor entertainment , boutique retails and specialty restaurants in an open air. Infrastructure is wholly designed by Ahmed Abd Al- Warth , the engineer who designed and executed the infra Structure of Makaa , The project includes Water Station & Water Management System .

يقع كمباوند أوريانا فى الناحية الشرقية لمجتمع كايرو فيستيفال سيتى الواقع بالقرب من مناطق المعادى من الجنوب , مصر الجديدة , مدينه نصر , المقطم من الغرب . تبلغ مساحة مجتمع كايرو فيستيفال سيتى 2 , 7 مليون متر حوالى 669 فدان . مقسمة إلى: المنطقة السكنية : كمباوند فيلات أوريانا و منطقة شقق فيستيفال السكنية . ثم المنطقة التجارية : مركز فيستيفال سيتى التجارى و الذى يضم أكثر من ثلاثمائة محل تجارى و خمسة وتسعون مطعم و مجموعة أخرى من المحال و التوكيلات العالمية مثل : ايكيا , ماركس آند سبنسر , سوبر ماركت كارفور و كذلك يضم المركز التجارى مجمعا يحوى سبعة عشر سينما حديثة كل هذا تحت سقف واحد. كما تتسع ساحات إنتظار السيارات لأكثر من سبعة آلاف سيارة. أما منطقة الأعمال و المبانى الإدارية فهى تضم فندقان عالميان . كما يضم مجتمع كايرو فيستيفال سيتى مجموعة من الخدمات العامة كالمدرسة الأمريكية الدولية و معارض و مراكز خدمات السيارات و كذلك أحدث فرع لسلسلة كيدزينيا الترفيهية التعليمية العالمية.

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Close to the city
check Garden
check High ceilings
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Major Street
check Master Bedroom
check Private Entrance
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Roof
check Security Services
check Servant Room
check Special Garage
check Terrace
check Two Entrance
check Walled