3    6
Reference: RE 15152
Mohammad Degheady
002 01006737558
View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
RE/MAX Almohager
01060690000
Property Type:
Villas / Sale
Price:
Call Us
Property Address:
New Cairo City
Plot Area:
401 M2
Building Area:
477 M2
Street Width:
30
No of floors:
3
No of Bedrooms:
3
No of Bathrooms:
6
Flooring:
check Cement  check Other  
Facing:
check North  check East  
View:
Overlooking a Private Garden
Real Estate License:
Residential Villa
The type of ownership:
Registered

Real Estate Egypt , Cairo , New Cairo City , Highly Luxurious , Excellent Located Villa For sale In New Compound , Close to 90th Street and 3 minutes Walk From The New Camus Of AUC , With Total Plot Area 401 m , Building Area 477 m , Divided Into 3 Floors ( Basement , Ground Floor and First Floor ) , Basement Floor Area 145 m , Consist Of ( Reception & Salon 6.80*13.70 , Family Kitchen 3.80*4.50 , Bathroom 1.50*2.80 , Drivers Room & Bathroom 2.00*2.50 , Two Cars Parking Area ) , Ground Floor Area 152.00 m , Divided Into ( Front Reception 6.80*9.30 , Salon & Dining Room 8.20*6.80 , Bathroom 1.70*3.00 ) , First Floor Area 159.00m , Consist Of ( Master Bedroom ( + Dressing + Private Bathroom+Terrace) 4.00*4.60 , Master Bedroom (+Dressing+Private Bathroom+Terrace ) 3.90*4.90 , Bedroom 3.90*3.90 , Bathroom 2.00*2.75 , Living Room 4.20*5.30 ) , With Private Garden 249 m*2.75

Compound Located at The Heart Of New Cairo City , Close to The 90th St. and 3 Minutes Walk From The New Campus Of AUC , Prestigious Shopping Centers , Excellent Schools and High Ranking Universities , Emerald Park Spread Over 101 Thousand Square Meters With an Emphasis On privacy and Beauty Amidst The Lush Green Parks and Beautiful Artificial Lakes , The Total Built up Area doesn't Exceed 15% of The Total Area. the Remaining 85% Of The Total Area is Left For Green Area , lakes , waterfalls , Social Club and Various Top Class Services

يقع المشروع فى قلب التجمع الخامس بالقاهرة الجديدة , على شارع التسعين الشمالى و أمام المقر الجديدة للجامعة الامريكية كما يقع بالقرب من العديد من مراكز التسوق الفاخرة و العديد من المدارش و الجامعات المتميزة , يمتد المشروع على مساحة حوالى 101 ألف متر مربع و يتوسط المشروع بحيرات متصلة تحيط بها الفيلات و المناطق الخضراء بما يضفى نوع من الخصوصية و الجمال للملاك الوحدات حيث تلتقى الاشجار الخضراء مع صفحة المياة الزرقاء فى لوحة طبيعية خلابة , تحيط بجميع الفيلات مساحات خضراء تمنح الخصوصية التامة لكل فيلا , حيث لا تزيد المساحات البنائية للمشروع عن 15% من مسطح المشروع و باقى المساحة تشغلها بحيرات تتوسط المشروع و شلالات مياة متدفقة و حدائق و منطقة خدمات متطورة لخدمة ملاك الوحات

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Garden
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Servant Room
check Shopping nearby
check Two Entrance
check Walled

Related Listings

Villa For Sale In Lake View  Compund New Cairo Fully Finished
EGP 19,500,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Villa For Sale At Mivida Compound parcel 12
EGP 5,605,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Apartment 330m in Villa,4 floors For Sale in New Cairo
EGP 10,000,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Villa for Sale in PK1 Compound New Cairo
EGP 14,000,000
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
Separate Villa For Sale In Palm Hills Extension Semi Finished
EGP 6,990,900
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Palm Hills - Villa for Sale in VGK Compound with Installments
EGP 4,600,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Twin House for Sale at Mivida New Cairo Parcel 16
EGP 3,959,100
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Stand Alone Villa For Sale in PK1 Compound - At The Palm Club
EGP 14,000,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Stand Alone Villa For Sale in Palm Hills Katameya- Carve Out A great Life
EGP 1,200,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
for sale s villa including 5 bedrooms with 7 years installments, total area 260m in compound Sarai
EGP 2,600,000
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
for Sale Twin House in La Nouva Vista with garden
EGP 7,858,500
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
twin house fully finished super luxe in mivida  prime location with large garden
EGP 4,500,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms